Real racers never quit gives racing fans a week filled with action as over 40 professional drivers go head-to-head on iRacing.
Each Monday, Wednesday and Friday night 2 races will be held on tracks that and with cars that are only revealed just prior to the starttime. With little time to practice, which professional race driver comes out on top?
- 3 events per week (6 total) Monday, Wednesday, Friday 21.00 CET.
- 30 min practice - 2 laps qualifying - 20 minute race.
- Competition will be a tournament format with standings.
- 2 races per night.
- Car and track to be announced 5 minutes before server opens.
- Race Director has power to throw SQ, DQ's, apply penalties, etc.